Mark Your Calendars for the Next All Aboard Wisconsin Passenger Rail Forum!
WHAT: All Aboard Wisconsin’s 6th Passenger Rail Forum.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 (Early evening – Time TBA)
WHERE: Milwaukee City Hall – 200 East Wells Street, 53202
Join All Aboard Wisconsin and special guest Milwaukee Alderman Bob Baumann for a lively discussion of the current state of passenger rail service in Wisconsin and what the future may hold as we work to expand that service.
- What service is available now, and where can you travel on the train from Wisconsin?
- Where and how can you use coordinated “Thruway” intercity bus service to connect with train service?
- Where would you like to be able to travel by train within and from Wisconsin?
- What’s “in the works” for improvements to passenger train service in our state and the Midwest?
- What is All Aboard Wisconsin doing to increase the availability of passenger train service coordinated with other forms of regional and local public transportation services in Wisconsin and how you can help!
Watch for additional information in news releases and a full agenda in the June issue of the All Aboard Wisconsin newsletter!